Agamemnon & Asclepius
Take the great opportunity to explore the ancient world of Agamemnon and Asclepius. The great King and the father of medicine!
The tour will start at Mycenae. Walk under the mythical Lion's Gate to enter to Agamemon's Kingdom. "Meet" Agamemnon the commander of the united Greek armed forces in the Trojan War.
Next stop will be at Epidaurus and the most beautiful and best preserved ancient theatre with amazing acoustic. The theatre is a part of Asclepieion. Asclepieion covers a large area providing facilites such as hostels, stadium, temples, gymnasium and of course the theatre.
Asclepieion, the Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus was the most famous one all over the Mediterranean, especially for patients with mental illness. There was provided the perfect medicine: Nature, wonderful environment, ancient "spas", cultural and sport events were treating the Soul!
- Discover the historical treasures of Mycenae and Epidaurus.
- Explore the ancient tomb of King Agamemnon at Mycenae.
- Visit the ancient theatre of Epidaurus with the amazing acoustic.
- Visit the archeological museums.
- Feel the ancient Greek spirit.
|Group Size:||Max 6|
|Departure Time:||09:00 am|
|Ends in:||05:00 pm|