Bee & Honey
The garden tour starts off with our honey expert who will share a brief history of famous Greek nectar - honey. Then get ready to learn all about honeybees, beekeeping and the impact bees have on our everyday lives and the environment. After some basic education about the bees, your guide will lead you outside to the bee garden where you will get up close and personal with a working beehive to learn about the habits of honeybees and the important hive ingredients in all honey sub-products.
Don't worry! We will provide you a hat and veil. Honeybees are generally very gentle creatures who mind their own beeswax, but we do want you to feel safe.
- You will be introduced to the elemental intensity of a hive.
- Admire the power of the Queen and the fierce loyalty of her female subjects.
- Hold a bee frame full of bees and experience the thrill of a Queen sighting.
- Visit the honey processing house.
- Taste different varietes of the delightful honey.
*Guests allergic to bees should not come.
|Group Size:||Max 6|
|Departure Time:||09:00 am|
|Ends in:||01:00 pm|