Observe vegetable field harvesting and packing, irrigation, planting, organic farming, etc. (lettuce, broccoli, artichokes, spinach, asparagus, strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.). Over 30 different crops, experienced knowledgeable guide to answer your questions. Learn where your fresh food comes from. A walking tour around the farm is included on this tour.
An interesting talk will be given by the farmer (nominated as the best organic farmer all over the Greece) about local organic farming and about the rich biodiversity of the Argolis area.
You will experience an organic lunch with the farmer. Lunch consists of seasonal organic vegetables and salads, cheese and organic olive oil.
- Visit the certified organic farm.
- Walk around and observe different crops of fruits and vegetables.
- Watch and experience the harvesting process.
- Plant your own organic seeds and take them as a memory back to home.
- Collect vegetables and cook them on field to prepare a traditional Greek dish.
- Join a Reiki (Japanese energy healing method) session, reduce your stress and relax next to mother earth.
|Group Size:||Max 6|
|Departure Time:||09:00 am|
|Ends in:||01:00 pm|