Old Town Of Nafplio
Nafplio, according to legend, takes its name from its founder Nafplios, the son of Poseidon and Amimoni. In ancient times Nafplio was basically overshadowed by Argos, which used it as a port from the 7th century BC. The city reached the peak of its glory when it became the capital of the Greek state from 1827 to 1834. Beauty, culture, history and tradition characterize this wonderful city.
Nafplio is one of the most elegant and romantic cities in the country - a perfect base for a holiday in Greece that is even better than what you may imagine.
Our routes in the old city have been carefully chosen to include the best stops, highlights and included experiences.
- See Nafplio on a roofless bus tour or city miniature train.
- Walk on famous and romantic cobbled streets.
- Watch sunset or sunrise over the castle.
- Visit archeological museum and other selected cultural places.
- Taste the famous local sweets and ice cream.
- Walk around the fortress of Arvanitia with the stunning view of the gulf.
|Group Size:||Max 6|
|Departure Time:||09:00 am|
|Ends in:||01:00 pm|