Beautiful landscape, folklore culture, relaxation, excellent companionship and an original Greek Shepherd who will initiate you at this mountain paradise. For anyone seeking authentic experience that can open the gates of great culture and scenery, there is simply no better way to be surrounded by hundreds of goats that you can milk and learn how to prepare the goat Feta cheese!
Milk a goat, produce the traditional Feta cheese, collect wild Oregano, mountain Tea and prepare your delightful lunch in the Shepherd's oven!
- You will be introduced to the Greek mountain Shepherd's life.
- Try to milk a goat by yourself.
- Learn how the Greek Feta goat cheese is prepared.
- Knead the dough and make your own bread that you will bake in Shepherd's traditional oven with woods.
- Walk around the mountain and collect the famous Greek wild Oregano.
- Prepare together with the Shepherd the traditional recipes of the mountain.
|Group Size:||Max 6|
|Departure Time:||09:00 am|
|Ends in:||03:00 pm|