Traditional Boat Fishing
This fishing tour really is a dream. Begin your day in a fishing village with a special, early-morning ride on a traditional wooden fishing boat. Accompany a local fisherman as he sets his nets, watch the sunrise over Argolis gulf, and then return to land for a tasty breakfast of freshly caught fish. You will enjoy a tour chasing different types of Aegean fishes in one of the calmest and finest locations in the Mediterranean.
The captain has created a special experience for the visitors that is similar to what he does and has passed down for generations over the years.
- Step into a traditional fishing boat.
- Learn the fishing methods that have been passed down for generations.
- Gain insight into time-honored fishing techniques.
- Watch as your captain sets his nets.
- Upon returning to shore, enjoy a brunch, perhaps featuring the rewards of your expedition.
|Group Size:||Max 6|
|Departure Time:||08:00 am|
|Ends in:||12:00 am|